Swimming Pool Acoustics & Swimmer Safety
A short reverberation time and minimal echo are vital to ensure speech intelligibility and safety in the event of public announcements. Swimming pools should provide an acoustic environment that allows people to enjoy their leisure time in peaceful and safe surroundings.
There are only a handful of acoustic solutions that are able to withstand long-term exposure to moisture in swimming pools. At Resonics, we provide acoustic solutions that can hold up against the rigours of indoor swimming pools:
- We offer non-hygroscopic core materials that do not absorb water and moisture and prevent the build-up of mould on acoustic surfaces.
- Acoustic surfaces in swimming pools are prone to sagging over time; we use Clipsol or Barrisol membranes in our acoustic solutions for swimming pools to maintain structural integrity with ageing.
- At Resonics, we offer acoustic products with 10 year warranty guarantees to safeguard against any damage.
Why Choose Us
- Our acoustic survey, full design and no obligation quotation service is completely free of charge throughout the UK.
- We focus on design, creating innovative, visually pleasing installations.
- Our noise assessment and design process ensures we specify the exact quantity of acoustic treatment required. Ensuring there is little waste and our customers are not over spending.
- We work closely with the leading acoustic product manufacturers to get the best prices for our customers.
- Our installers have a wealth of experience and knowledge meaning they can install even the most complex of acoustic systems.
What Clients Say
It has made a huge difference for both the dining hall and the gym. Everyone loves it – especially the teachers!!
The Resonics installation at The Glebe Centre was completed courteously, efficiently, on time and to budget. The improvement was immediately obvious.
Thank you. I am delighted with the quality of the work. The final solution, attitude and communication were excellent.
We are absolutely delighted with the work! What a difference to the acoustics of the hall – so much better!
We are delighted with the work and attention to detail – especially in designing an interesting and aesthetic layout. There is also, of course, a considerable improvement in acoustic performance.
Thank you very much for your work it has made a vast amount of difference to the atmosphere and means quite a lot of people can work in the same room without annoying each other
The panels have made a significant difference to the noise level in the restaurant and we have had lots of positive feedback from customers. I would like to thank you and your team for providing this solution and the high level of service.