Meeting Room Acoustics For Effective Collaboration
With the increase of open plan office working, meeting rooms are required more and more as spaces to hold more discreet discussions or as places to undertake complex work that requires a lot of concentration.
When privacy is key, the introduction and strategic location of sound absorbing surfaces together with appropriate acoustic barriers will contribute towards providing an environment that creates maximum acoustic privacy so that conversations that take place in a meeting room are not overheard by other employees. Meeting rooms must also be acoustically comfortable so that clear communication can take place.
A meeting room is almost always furnished with lots of equipment, such as humming projectors and speakers for telephone and video conferences. At the same time there are often two glass walls and a third that has the obligatory whiteboard. Speech will bounce off all these hard surfaces, creating echoes that obscure speech
Why Choose Us
- Our acoustic survey, full design and no obligation quotation service is completely free of charge throughout the UK.
- We focus on design, creating innovative, visually pleasing installations.
- Our noise assessment and design process ensures we specify the exact quantity of acoustic treatment required. Ensuring there is little waste and our customers are not over spending.
- We work closely with the leading acoustic product manufacturers to get the best prices for our customers.
- Our installers have a wealth of experience and knowledge meaning they can install even the most complex of acoustic systems.
What Clients Say
It has made a huge difference for both the dining hall and the gym. Everyone loves it – especially the teachers!!
The Resonics installation at The Glebe Centre was completed courteously, efficiently, on time and to budget. The improvement was immediately obvious.
Thank you. I am delighted with the quality of the work. The final solution, attitude and communication were excellent.
We are absolutely delighted with the work! What a difference to the acoustics of the hall – so much better!
We are delighted with the work and attention to detail – especially in designing an interesting and aesthetic layout. There is also, of course, a considerable improvement in acoustic performance.
Thank you very much for your work it has made a vast amount of difference to the atmosphere and means quite a lot of people can work in the same room without annoying each other
The panels have made a significant difference to the noise level in the restaurant and we have had lots of positive feedback from customers. I would like to thank you and your team for providing this solution and the high level of service.