Baux Acoustic Pulp: An acoustic revolution
Baux was founded on the belief that building materials should be sustainable whilst being functional and beautiful. This is clear to see through their unique designs that meet contemporary requirements of architects and designers today.
BAUX’s Acoustic Pulp panel is combines the performance properties of sound absorption, safety and durability with sustainability and modern aesthetics. Fossil based materials are the norm and standard for both building products and acoustical products in the interior design and building industries. The vision of pulp was to create an acoustical solution that is sustainable in every way. From the raw materials to the manufacturing process and the impact of the product at the end of its life.
Pulp is made out of sustainably harvested Swedish fur and pine trees, recycled water, wheat bran, potato starch, plant derived wax and citrus fruit peels. No chemicals whatsoever.
BAUX panels are not just highly functional – but aesthetically versatile. A wide range of standard colours, plus the option of custom printing, the tiles are made to be bespoke. Create shapes, logos, signs and realisations with BAUX’s free design toolkit.
Info & Downloads
The BAUX Pulp range comes in three different pattern options. One panel size – 1000mm x 500mm.
- BAUX tiles do not accumulate dust.
- Surface dirt can be cleaned adequately using a wet rag.
- Damaged panels can be touched up with a thinly applied latex paint.
- Boards can be disassembled and re-used
- Water pressure cleaning is discouraged.
- The tiles can be ground down and recycled (used as substrate, ballast and filling material)