3D Tiles: Sound Performance Meets Unique Wall Solutions
BAUX’s 3D pixel acoustic tiles provide a unique acoustic wall solution, without skimping on acoustic performance.
The BAUX 3D Pixel acoustic tiles create a three-dimensional effects by combining tiles of three different depths: 25mm, 50mm and 75mm. Fixed to the wall with either magnets or glue, and with an absorption coefficient of up to 0.90 in the higher frequency range, 3D Pixel acoustic wall tiles are a perfect aesthetic addition to any office, meeting room, reception area, or just about any commercial space.
BAUX panels are not just highly functional – but aesthetically versatile. A wide range of standard colours, plus the option of custom printing, the tiles are made to be bespoke. Create shapes, logos, signs and realisations with BAUX’s free design toolkit.
The wood effectively stores heat, assisting with building energy efficiency. The panels themselves are made from recycled materials, with low emissions
Info & Downloads
The BAUX 3D Pixel range comes as a square shape alone – 290mm x 290mm.
- BAUX tiles do not accumulate dust.
- Surface dirt can be cleaned adequately using a wet rag.
- Damaged panels can be touched up with a thinly applied latex paint.
- Boards can be disassembled and re-used
- Water pressure cleaning is discouraged.
- The tiles can be ground down and recycled (used as substrate, ballast and filling material)